Suction Gets Weak
1. Empty the dirt cup.
2. Clean the HEPA filter.Note: Wet HEPA will damage the vacuum and weaken the suction.
3. Check if the dirt cup is installed correctly.
Roller Brush Stops Spinning & Has a Strange Noise
1. Check if the brush (especially the bearing part) is stuck by the hair.
2. Check if the filter cup is installed correctly in the right place.
3. Detach the tube, use the handheld part only. If not work, contact the seller for help.
The Problem With the Brush Head
The vacuum deaner is blocked by foreign matter, remove foreign matter and hair from the brush head.
The carpet hair is too long. Long hair is easy to get stuck and the brush is damaged, the H594 vacuum cleaner
is not suitable for carpet and better for the hard floor.
H594 Vacuum Cleaner* 1
Energy-efficient floor brush * 1
Dust removal brush * 2 (nozzle and round brush)
Telescopic aluminum tube * 2
AC power adapter * 1
Wall-mounted * 1
Screw * 3
User Manual * 1